Most agencies focus on how to build a mobile product as soon as possible without crafting a strong mobile strategy. We choose to focus on why you should build a mobile app to begin with.
Your project will fail if the application you are building is not fulfilling an immediate need a mobile user has. We help you define clear use cases for your mobile app from the beginning of the process.
We are not your typical “app factory” creating mobile apps as quickly as possible. We want you to be set up for success. The only way to do that is by having a very clear, actionable, data-driven, mobile app strategy.
We work with you at every step of the process, from ideation to mobile strategy development to the completion of a mobile project. We use a proprietary process that we have designed and refined over time to reach your company’s strategic and tactical goals.
We will help you build the best mobile app, on time and on budget, that will delight your users and achieve your key performance indicators. We’re in this together!
Step 1: Understand the overall company strategy, dependencies, and competitors
- Analyze your company’s strategy, key performance indicators and target goals for the next five years.
- Mobile strategy is not an extension of the online strategy – let’s focus on your customer’s journey.
- Understand your company’s direct competitors.
- Define the Strengths and Weaknesses as well as the Opportunities and Threats that can help/prevent your product from being successful.
Step 2: Define your Enterprise Mobile App Strategy
- Define the elevator pitch idea that will drive your mobile strategy.
- Work on building the mobile roadmap.
- Document the resources and budget needed to execute your mobile strategy.
- Define the technology stack.
- Choose Agile Development over Waterfall Development as a core component of your mobile app strategy.
Step 3: Define the Single Product/App Strategy
- We will help you create your product strategy by defining clear use cases based on the customer journey.
- Define your target audience – who is going to use your app and why.
- Define your Data Points & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Determine if you need a Hybrid or a Native application.
- Determine the first platform you want to build the app on – iOS or Android.
- We will help you start your marketing strategy before we build your app!
Step 4: Define the Product Management Implementation Strategy
- Define your Minimum Viable Product.
- Define and enforce your non-functional requirements.
- Define your Testing Strategy.
- Define the tools you will need to manage your application successfully.
- Production Ready and Post Production Support.