Chatbots are a new and exciting technology projected to disrupt how companies and customers interact on a daily basis. Like any new technology, chatbots are not without controversy…
Whereas the chatbot industry, like everything else that is new, needs time to mature, one thing is for sure: it’s here to stay. 17 million people use Amazon Echo on a weekly basis (which is ultimately powered by chatbots). Google has released their own chatbot smart assistant – Google Home. Apple is rumored to be entering the same market in the next year after testing similar concepts with Siri since 2011.
In this white paper, we look at how chatbots can specifically be of assistance for the financial world – fintech and traditional banking companies alike. We analyze their biggest benefits, future potential, and current limitations.
This will help banking executives reading understand whether or not chatbots can be a strategic investment for their company – today or in the future.
- What chatbots are and why the financial industry needs them
- Key business benefits for chatbots
- Bots’ role in operational efficiency and analytics
- Chatbot challenges and limitations
- Case study: Digit.co – an excellent chatbot showing what bots can do when implemented well
Learn what chatbots can do for the financial industry: